- Additional information
Hemp Protein Powder Chocolate STEVIA is a plant-based vegan-friendly protein powder with a nutty organic taste. Hemp protein powder is packed full of key vitamins and minerals, boasts a full amino acid profile, including the 9 essentials and contains the essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9. Royal Hemp protein powder is exclusively manufactured in Australia. All our flavours are natural/natural-identical and are blended with our high-quality hemp protein powder to produce a smooth taste packed full of goodness. Our Stevia range is naturally sweetened, producing a more gentle, earthy taste.
Royal Hemp protein powder contains 20 grams of protein with only 2 grams of carbs per 40-gram serving, no added sugar and is gluten and dairy free. Hemp is naturally high in fibre making it great for digestion, we do not add gums, fillers or thickening agents to try to mask the natural texture.
Chocolate without the guilt!
10 benefits of HEMP protein powder:
1. Hemp protein powder Is high in fibre, which means it is great for digestion and gut health.
2. Hemp contains healthy good fats omega 3,6&9.
3. Hemp contains all essential amino acids which your body cannot produce on its own.
4. Hemp is allergen free, a great alternative to people allergic to nuts or soy.
5. Hemp is naturally high in magnesium, which is responsible for over 300 enzymatic functions within our body.
6. Hemp seed contains the globular proteins – edestin and albumin, these proteins are essential to supporting a healthy immune system.
7. Hemp contains vitamins E&D which means its great for skin and hair health.
8. Hemp is a natural anti-inflammatory and can reduce the symptoms of Arthritis due to its fatty acid content along with other vital minerals and vitamins.
9. Hemp contains branched chain amino acids which help build lean muscle and repair damaged muscle tissues.
10. Hemp protein powder contains high levels of the amino acid arginine, which is used to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes the blood vessels to expand, which in turn leads to lowered levels of blood pressure!